• Airlines require an ESA letter if you want to travel with your support animal. Some require and ESA letter and their own specific document completion.
  • Landlords require and ESA letter if they have a limited or no pet policy.  
  • Some landlords also ask you to have their specific documentation completed as well.
  • We will complete either the additional airline or housing documentation necessary.

Additional Travel or Housing Documentation

SKU: 217537123517253
  • We do not offer any refunds. 

  • Your documents will be emailed and mailed to you upon completion. Please be sure to respond to our request for additional information to ensure speedy completion and delivery.